Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th!

Happy 4th of July!! I hope every one is enjoying a fun and safe July 4th weekend. I love the 4th of July, especially the fireworks. It is one of my favorite holidays.

Here is a another Basic Grey layout using the Capella line of paper. This time I used a kit from Basic Grey. The kit is so nice. It has enough paper to do one full double page layout and extra paper to make a few cards or a single page layout. If you don't like the layout in the kit, you can do something else. I love these kits!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the elegant look of these pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love those accent pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. she's so sweet.. and she has grown into such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the medallion with the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...