Sunday, March 15, 2015

Favorite Activity - Crafting When We Can #90

Hello and happy Sunday! I can't believe March is halfway over. The weather has been wonderful and most of the snow is almost melted. I am anxiously waiting for my tulips to bloom.

It is time for another challenge at Crafting When We Can. The theme for this weeks challenge is favorite activity or hobby. The sponsor is Ppinkydolls. I was given Octopus Girl to work with, thank you! My favorite activity is swimming so I thought this little beach cutie was perfect for this challenge.




Prize - 3 images from the Ppinkydolls store
 
Challenges:
Craft for the Craic - Image/Die Cut, More than 2 layers
Outlawz - Twisted Thursday use 3 of something
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! What a sweet, funny little image too! For a girl who waited so long to make cards, you seem to be an absolute natural! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and cute way to show your interest in swimming! Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational design with this fun image, Nancy! I love the eyelet bubbles for your cute fish and your ocean wave braid! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute! I love that little fish you used and the way you made the bubbles. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and such a fun image! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, fun in the sun and fun times at the beach! Love this! Your coloring is fabulous, Nancy! I love the 'sand' paper - what a great addition! Great work my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulously fun card. Love this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is somebdy having a bad hair day ????
    I love the detail of the bubbles above the fish - very cute card
    Thanks for joining in the 'Craft for the Craic' challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...