Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry & Bright

Hello and happy Thursday! I cannot believe there are only three more sleeps until Christmas. I managed to squeeze a little bit of time in to make a few Christmas cards. I am sending mostly to relatives this year. It seems like most people aren't sending Christmas cards like they used too.

Here is the card I made. I just kept it simple and made several of the same card and something easy to mail. In other words a nice simple A2 sized card without a lout of layers that didn't need any special handling or extra postage.

I cut out the little holly sprig on the Cricut Air and it's from the Joys of the Season cartridge.  I am not sure who makes the stamp. It is most likely one of the dollar stamps from the craft store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...