Wednesday, January 18, 2017

WOYWW #398

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It is time for another post of What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday at the Stamping Ground. If you are not sure what WOYWW is, it is a chance to share what is currently on your desk and to see what other crafters are up to.

My desk is super duper clean. I spent the weekend cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning up my craft space. I put a lot of stuff away where it belongs. I did some organizing and reorganizing. I even through a few things away. I have an inexpensive melamine 12x12 storage tower that didn't come with a back and was wobbly and asked my hubby to fix it. It feels good to have everything clean and orderly again.

I even managed to start a new scrap book page and I have some photos out that I want to get scrapped next. The good news is, it is still clean and tidy, LOL.


12 comments:

  1. Great workspace. TFS xx Jan 52

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to the year - all ready for some creating! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #47

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great desk you have to work at! lucky you. my knees think so too! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk and workspace. It seems we are all sorting and tidying at the moment! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your space... looks like you have everything you need to hand.. mine looked like that 2 weeks ago.. not anymore though.. but I am happy in creative chaos at the moment too


    Have a lovely week x
    Erika (#6)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy. Not sure even when I'm done sorting that mine is going to be quite that clean. Have fun crafting!

    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nancy! Great to see you somewhere else! LOL. Your desk looks so good and clean, I'm jealous. Have a great week. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so nice and tidy. I like the feeling of a newly organized work space. It stimulates my crafty mojo.
    April #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely space you have! Happy WOYWW! Sez #42

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, Nancy! Crafting is always more fun in a clear space!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nancy! Lookin' Good! I love seeing your scrapbook pages. Maybe they'll inspire me to get some done this year. Creative Blessings! Kelly #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! It does look great. I don't think mine ever looked like that. Good to see your scrap paper out ready for your project to get done. Nice that hubby could repair your tower for you. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...