Monday, March 12, 2012

First Grade

Happy Daylight Savings Time! I hope everyone got caught up on their sleep after losing an hour yesterday. I had time to make a layout yesterday. I am still trying to get caught up on my daughter's school pictures. Just pretend you don't see the year in the corner, LOL! I found another flourish die in the clearance section and I couldn't resist buying it. I do like a good flourish and I think they go with any scrap page! I outlined the edge of the border with a lime green copic marker just to make it stand out a little more. Thanks for looking!




CS- Bazzill, Cardstock Warehouse
DP- Autumn Leaves
Die - Sizzix
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Brad - Making Memories
Bling - Imaginisce
Copic Sketch Marker
Chip Board - unknown

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout for your daughter's first grade photo!! I love the pinks and the wonderful flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout and an adorable picture of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I"m not a fan of Spring forward :) What a sweet page! Is that your daughter? She is a beauty!! Love how you pulled the pink shirt and carried it over to the paper choice - fabby! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout for your sweet daughter..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page. You daughter is such a pretty girl. Love the flourish you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colors and the flourish seems to be the perfect addition to your page tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...