Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Incredibles

Hello and Happy Thursday!! Remember when Jolee's first came out with the 3-dimension stickers? I thought those were the best thing to jazz up your scrap page. When all you had was flat stickers and gel pens, you got excited pretty easily! LOL I love buttons and brads and making my own embellishment but sometimes you just gotta go for the quick and easy and that's when they what you get here.  Although getting to the finished page was still a process, which paper, what colors, where do I put the pictures, etc, etc, etc! I did make my own bottle cap embellie though. I was pretty impressed with myself!


Supplies:
Paper - Bazzill, Creative Imaginations, Recollections
Jolee's
1 bottle cap and a few pop dots!

8 comments:

  1. Cool pages! Love that you included the autographs! What a neat addition! The papers that you chose coordinate beautifully and the bottle cap is too cool! Great movie, great layout and super cute kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Incredibles!!! Thats my fav movie! Great layout and agree with AnnMarie that the autographs is a cool addition. Love your bottlecap embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, such a cute page!!!. Love how you include the autographs to the page!!!. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the bright colors and how you used the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, you make amazing scrapbook pages! Great color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fun stickers are exactly what you needed for these fun photos and your incredible autographs!! Great layout, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy those embellishments and papers are just perfect for this page, sometimes keeping it simple works best and it totally works here! I totally love how you have included the autographs on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you had fun with this one didn't you! LOL! Too cute! Love the bright colors and the whimsy to your page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...