Monday, March 22, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge for 3/22

Here is the challenge for week #6 at the Critter Sketch Challenge. This weeks challenge is a color challengeYour challenge is to use the colors Red, Blue, Gold, and White (think Donald Duck).


Paper Jewels is the sponsor for the month of March and so the image I used was Little Mimosa. 




I just used white, red and yellow card stock that I had in my stash (I really don't know what brand). The punch is a Martha Stewart and the blue paper is from Provo Craft's Bitty Scrap Pads Backgrounds Primary Colors line. The corners are accented with red Dew Drops.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! The punch looks wonderful as the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just too adorable! Beautiful card - love that punch! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love how you used the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card. Like the others I really love how you used the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours of the card and the soft pastel colours of the stamp... what a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...