Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Class Picture

Hello and wow I can't believe there is one more day left in the month! If you haven't figured it out yet, I have been playing catch-up with some of my scrap booking layouts. This particular picture has been sitting out for over a week while I try and figure out just what to do with it! The problem is that it is huge. It takes up almost an entire page. It gets worse, I have 4 more just like it! LOL

I finally decided on a monochromatic look. I think it came out pretty nice!



DP - Cloud 9 Designs
CS - Bazzill
Die Cut - Sizzix
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Bling - Basic Grey
Flower - Petaloo
Misc ribbon, brad and buttons

4 comments:

  1. That photo is large. Looks like they could have cropped it down a bit before they framed it. You did a great job with it though. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and for such an important picture, I think its best to leave if front and center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzling!! What a great focal point the picture makes! I can see I'm going to be quite inspired by you! :) I am a scrapper first, but cards have taken over, lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...