Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SBPS #30 Double Page Layout

Hello and happy Tuesday! I can't believe August is over and September is here! Just a quick post today. Here is another layout I made for another secret sister over at SCS. It seems my most of my posts lately are for this particular swap. Hopefully that will change. Although I do love this swap!

I used a sketch I found online. My secret sister sent so many pictures and it was difficult to choose which photos to use. I picked nine out of 11 pictures. YES, nine pictures on a double page layout.


Supplies Used:
CS - Bazzill
DP - G.C.D. Studios
Brad- Making Memories
Eyelets - Eyelet Outlet
Punch - Martha Stewert
Die - Tim Holtz
Ribbon and buttons from my stash



13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Nancy! I love how you incorporated so many photos on these 2 pages! I may have to *steal* this layout....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did of getting most of her photos on this fun layout!! Wonderful design work, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! You did an excellent job of incorporating so many pictures! It flows really well! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout Nancy, such great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific pages, I bet your secret sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fabulous job on the layout. I think I'd be so intimidated to scrap someone else's pictures that I wouldn't do them justice, but you do such a fabulous job on the layouts you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! I love the paper you choose, it fits the pictures perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....9 pictures! This is really a great layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most people would baulk at having to work with some many photos on the one layout Nancy, especially when its not their own. You have done a fantastic job fitting these all on and I love the way you have layered some over others with the contrasting matting. It all works so beautifully with your striped background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You did an awesome job! Love the colors you chose and how you swapped them around. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...