Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dancing Queen

Hello and happy Thursday. In other words, Friday is almost here! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday#131 is asking for projects that are pink

A few years back I was in a border swap at SCS and since I am trying to challenge myself and create a layout a day at Let's Scrap I thought I could save time and use a border I made for the swap. HA! For starters, it took me 15 minutes to find this particular border.  I knew I had it, I just needed to find it! Then, I only made myself the border (Picture and Purrfect) none of the accent pieces although I did save the files in my Gypsy for a later date. Then I had to change Purrfect since Purr was in pink and you couldn't see it against the pretty DP. I also cut the original border to make it into a banner. Finally I had to make the camera. After all that I was done and just added some bling. It's a pretty simple layout but I think it is a little fun and works.



Supplies:

Bazzill
Wausau
Imaginisce
EK Success
My Minds Eye
Bling is from my stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Cricut Create a Critter and Tear Drop cartridges


By the way, my progress toward the Layout a Day challenge is 5/31

10 comments:

  1. It is fun Nancy and it soes work because it highlights your terrific photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Nancy! I love the DP you used....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and papers for these sweet dance pictures!! Love the layout and punched edging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely works and is just a fun layout Nancy! I love the colors and your cute camera, they all compliment your gorgeous photos wonderfully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely works - turned out great! I love the title of your post also:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!!! You're on a roll girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and the layout, she sure was a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...