Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bright Colors - Crafting When We Can #75

Hello and happy Sunday. It is time for another challenge at Crafting When We Can and the challenge is to use bright colors. So I hope my card is bright enough for you! The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and they were kind enough to provide me with this cute image, thank you! 

I used Lizabeth Butterfly Kisses and colored her with Copics. I used a Sizziz flower with flourish/leaves die, Spellbinders die, and added a metal butterfly. The blue flower paper is very old Making Memories paper that I had in my stash.




 
Challenges:
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Too cute Nancy & love your coloring...great layout too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and cheery! I love the butterflies....they are my favorite. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for entering your card of colourful yumminess into the Sisters of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used with the adorable image! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing so colourful and cute. Tracy (Sisters of Craft GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold colors. Cool how something from your stash can fit into something current. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy the colours are so happy they suit the subject of your card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Nancy! These colors ROCK! So beautiful and bright - my favorite colors to "play' with :) Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that big bright blossom with this sweet image!! Beautiful work, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bright blossom with this sweet image so beautifully colored, Nancy!! What a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors!!! Beautiful coloring :-) I really like the flower with the little butterfly charm.Your design made the older paper look current. I would of never known that it was older MM paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card Nancy and a great combination of bright colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sensational card and sensational colors! Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...