Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bling is the Thing - Creative Knockouts #64

Hello and happy Thursday! It has been a really cold week. I had to get the winter coats and gloves out. Temps have been in the teens the last few days. It feels more like January then November!

It is time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme this week is bling. The sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs. I was given Just Relax - Charles Bear, thank you! The image was colored with Copic markers. I used some Atyou Spica glitter pens on some of the bubbles and bling brads on the flowers.



 


6 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I LOVE bubble baths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selection of papers and the cute photo corners! Your DT sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! That is such a cute little bear, and you colored him so prettily and framed him in such nice patterened paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and the sentiment with it! Great card. I have never tried those pens that you mentioned. I may have to get one to try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love the way you showcased it. Love the paper. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...