Sunday, April 26, 2015

Use a Tag - Creative Knockouts #86

Hello and I hope every one is having a fantastic Sunday! Last Thursday there was a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. I had an unexpected family emergency that kept me from my craft room and from getting my card up in time for the challenge. But there is still time to play!

The theme for this weeks challenge is use a tag and the sponsor is Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I was given the image Butterfly and Flower to work with, thank you!

I kept the card simple. I tried a lot of different embellishments but I thought they took away from the image. Sometimes less is more!



There is still time play along and have a chance at winning a $12 certificate to the Sweet N Sassy store.



Challenges:




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Nancy! Your background flowers looks sensational with your butterfly and blossom tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Nancy, love the pretty paper
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the image and your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic bright colours and the polka dot panel adds some great contrast. Lovely cheerful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tag, love the image you used!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like how you used the tag on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...