Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WOYWW # 360

Hello! I have not been around lately. Just too much going on and not enough time to do it all. I hope everyone is having a nice spring. The month of April is just flying by. I am posting a picture of my craft table today as a part of What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday. I haven't posted to WOYWW in a long time. If you are not familiar with WOYWW, it is hosted by Stamping Ground and it is just a fun way to post to your blog what is currently on your desk and peck at other crafters desks.

My desk is a mess! I haven't been down there in almost a month. That scrapbook page was started over a month ago. It is almost done but I just can't seem to squeeze anytime in to go and finish it. I need to do something about my time management, LOL.

There is just a lot of "stuff" strewn around the tables that needs to be put away and pictures that need to be scrapped. The latest Easter picture is off to the right. On he left I have a package of tiny clothes pins. For some reason I have been obsessed with those things lately. I keep buying them when I see them on clearance but I have yet to use them!




17 comments:

  1. A lovely space there, Nancy - and a great looking scrapbook spread on the desk. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the page finished. I have quite a few of the mini clothes pegs - need to find a use for them :-) Anne x 56

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work in progress there. And that's pretty light on the mess meter too! Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you are scrapping too! I am working on the sketch and stash buster challenges on SCS.
    Good to see you at WOYWW! Have a great day! #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me Nancy, I love your corner desk. I LOL at your comment about the mini clothes pins..I do have an obsession with them..I have no idea why either! Cx #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes life just gets in the way of crafting. I hope you find some time soon to go down there and play.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one that buys something cause it's a good deal and sooo cute...but have yet to use! Love your layout.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty layout in the works! Love seeing your creative space. I, also, have a collection of those clothespins. LOL Wonder what to do with them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like this two page layout will be awesome when you get it finished, Nancy! WOW Wednesday is always fun! I need to get back to playing along once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to WOYWW, Nancy! breathe, sweetie. Everything will fall into place. Great layout you have going. I see your outlawz buttons. I really need to get back there. Creative Blessings! Kelly #52

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, Nancy! I have wondered where you were :) Glad all is well and it's just busy-ness, and boy I sure understand! What a lovely creative space - adn of course, your signature perfect scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see you back Nancy. I hope you'll be able to find the time to finish up your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy! Your workspace looks like mine. A huge mess! But it's a beautiful mess. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy middle of July! Popping in to say hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Popping by to say hi! Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...