Saturday, February 11, 2017

Another Christmas Layout

Hello and happy Saturday! I know it is almost Valentines (and I haven't even made any cards for it yet) but here is yet another Christmas layout. I was searching through pictures looking for seomthing specific when I came across a picture with Santa and a picture with the Easter bunny. One was from 2010 and the other from 2007. Yikes! I don't know how these got missed but I decided I needed to get them scrapped. So far I have only gotten to the Christmas picture.

I was inspired by the monthly Scraplift challenge over on SCS. The hostess, Sharon, wanted us to look through the Valentines gallery and pick a layout to scrap lift. You can find the layout I scrap lifted here.

9 comments:

  1. Gosh I really should do more Scrapbooking - this looks terrific, and what a lovely photograph to work with

    thank you so much for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 320 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, great photo, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo. I love the layout your scraplifted and the papers that you used to set it off. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello…. You have made a beautiful scrapbook page. Thanks for entering it into our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful snowflakes with these pretty papers!! How perfect with your fun Christmas photo with Santa, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great page, Nancy. I am so honored your LO was inspired by my Scraplift Challenge! I have to find out about theses other challenges you entered. Maybe I could play. ):

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the design and the classic look to your layout -sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO. I love the variation in papers and layering. Thanks for sharing at Crafting With An Attitude and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...