Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween & The Outlawz Guest Designer

Hello and happy Thursday! It has been super hot Fall so far. I think the highs have been hotter than summer, in the 90's. It has finally cooled down but it is supposed to get into the 80's again next week.

Today I am guest designer at The Outlawz Challeges for the Twisted Thursday challenge. Since it is now officially fall, I decided to make a Halloween card.  I have had this stamp a long time and I don't think I have every used it. I used gold embossing powder on the image and the last of my Basicgrey Eerie paper.










5 comments:

  1. This is a fab stamp and I love that you embossed it! Thanks for being our GD at Twisted Thursday and sharing this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a GD on The Outlawz Twisted Thursday. Love your card. The colors are perfect and I love the image you used. I also love Basic Gray and was so sad when they stopped making their designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background colors. Neat image. Creative Blessings in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hello and see if you have anything new. Miss your posts! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...