Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fourteen

Hello and Happy New Year! My blog girls had a challenge. To make a card or scrap page using the colors black, white and silver. Mine is just a few days late (oops) but here is my page:


Sorry for the quality but I was too lazy to get out the camera and just used my phone!! The sketch came from a little web site I just found, Let's Scrap. The DP is all fromn DCWV Glitter Stack. The sentiment is from SU! The other cards/pages from the girls are on my side bar. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this let the pictures tell the story... great idea
    One can never go wrong with BLACK... : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...